220 Lombard Street #620
Distinguished by its prime North Waterfront location, sleek contemporary styling and fluid interior layout, this desirable studio residence offers the best of a dynamic urban living environment. Positioned just steps from the Bay, Embarcadero and Piers, the unit is established in one of the City’s most coveted neighborhoods.
Awesome skyline, Bay Bridge and Treasure Island views present a stunning backdrop for the residence. Thoughtfully laid out with attention to great flow and maximum efficiency, the unit features hardwood floors, fresh paint and white on white finishes that unify the light and airy interior. The cheery kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances and social meal bar seating, while the open living/dining room combination offers a cozy destination for intimate entertaining and relaxing at home. A separate bedroom nook, an entire wall of closets, a built-in dresser, dedicated work space, entertainment area and generous storage enhance the dwelling’s versatile livability.
Located on the sixth floor of a full service building, this unique offering presents a bevy of amenities including round the clock security, onsite management, a common gym, club room and laundry facility. Close proximity to transportation, shopping, restaurants, the Ferry Building, Financial District, Bay Club and Levi Plaza complete the allure of this metropolitan jewel.
Offered at $689,000
Summary of the Residence
- Studio unit of approximately 658 +/- square feet
- Built in 1992
- Open layout with seamless flow among defined living spaces
- Scenic Embarcadero, Bay and Bay Bridge views
- Appealing design finishes including hardwood floors, fresh interior paint, track lighting and immaculate white on white finishes
- Compelling living/dining room combination with a pleasing bay window seat
- Well-appointed kitchen with white cabinetry and laminate counters, dining bar seating and a stainless steel microwave, electric stove and oven
- Functional design elements including a dedicated entertainment area, a wall of closets, generous storage space and a built-in dresser and desk/work area
- Separate bedroom alcove
- Attractive bath with tasteful tile work and a shower over tub
- Accommodating pet policy allowing one cat or dog
- Secure building entry with 24-hour security and electronic fobs
- Deeded one car parking space with a practical storage locker
- Full service community amenities including a recently renovated and upgraded gym, spa & sauna (facility currently closed), club room, laundry facility, garbage chute, recycling area, guest parking and professional management with onsite staff
HOA dues of $815 per month